Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cox Cable Really Lacking

I have been a subscriber to Cablevision then Cox Cable for over 18 years and I believe that they have the fastest high speed internet (with "turboboost" whatever the heck that is) in Wichita. I download a lot of music and podcasts so speed is what I need. I do believe that it is overpriced. I pay $46 a month. I also subscribe to their TV Starter and Expanded Service packages for another $49. This gives a less than spectacular menu of channels. I get 2- 13, 15, 18, 20-65 for a grand total of 58 channels. They have been raising the price while taking away channels like MTV 2! They used to have a pre-view channel that would run a top tier channel for a month and that was pretty cool especially when they ran the Golf Channel or Fox Soccer Channel. Right now they have several empty channels that are showing color bars so I hope that means new things to come in the future. If I can keep my high speed internet with Cox and 86 the cable tv I will. I am looking at AT&T but they want you to bundle phone service, internet and television when I only need one of them (television). Do not tell me that AT&T internet is faster than Cox because my mother-in-law has AT&T on her pc and it is noticebly s l o w e r. I said bye bye to a land line phone about two years ago and I will never go back, cell is the way to go. I have a line and my wife has a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments at length. All that I ask is that you keep it clean and do not personally attack anyone. Thanks.