Friday, July 30, 2010

Bombardier's Remorse

I was the one who pushed the button that opened the doors that dropped the bombs that rained down fire and death in Dresden, killing innocent women, children and old men. This was a city with targets that were of no military significance but designed to terrorize and demoralize the German people. I know people from Germany. We had back yard neighbors named Hoffmeier. We exchanged dessert over the fence right before Thanksgiving one year; the Hoffmeiers made an apple strudel that you could not buy in a bakery. My mom made a pecan pie that was great too. I played with the Hoffmeier kids. The Hoffmeiers were not Nazi's! We had a passion for football and bicycle riding. Read this article from the Institute for Historical Review for the horrible truth.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments at length. All that I ask is that you keep it clean and do not personally attack anyone. Thanks.