Thursday, November 17, 2011

And Where In The Constitution Does It Say That Congress Can Regulate WHat Our Children Eat At School?

It never ceases to amaze me of the idiocy of "our" members of Congress. I put the word "our" in parenthesis because I did NOT vote for any of the idiots that currently "represent" the state of Kansas. I voted for the Libertarian candidates that ran against them. I put the word "represent" in parenthesis because they do not represent the people but whatever corporation or special interest "donated" (paid) them off. I put the word "donated" in parenthesis because we all know that campaign donations are really a back door bribe to do their (corporations) bidding. Heres an example for you: Pompeo-Koch Industries. Roberts and Moran: ADM. All three are also on the campaign donation list of the military-industrial-complex ala Boeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments at length. All that I ask is that you keep it clean and do not personally attack anyone. Thanks.