Sunday, November 21, 2010

It May Not Be Franchising But It Sure Ain't The Free Market!

As if the Wichita City Council was not busy enough with giving out special deals and tax incentives to their buddies in the name of "downtown revitalization", now they want to tell us who we can hire to haul off our trash. I cannot wait until they tell me what grocery store or convenience store I can shop at. I had no idea that trash trucks were so destructive to city streets, silly me, I thought it was the hundreds if not thousands of cars traveling on them everyday! I will be contacting my council woman and voicing my displeasure at this obvious encroachment on my rights as a free citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments at length. All that I ask is that you keep it clean and do not personally attack anyone. Thanks.